Swiss Watches Direct - Your Peace of Mind
Swiss Watches Direct understands that you may have some concerns about purchasing such a high value item from an Internet company. We suggest that you call us to discuss your concerns, but in the meantime here are a few points to consider that should give you the confidence to purchase from us;
- We are a UK company registered with Companies House in 2005, VAT registered and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (reference no. 729461) - See Contact Us for full details
- We have the ability to offer finance - Only established companies with financial stability and offering authentic goods will be granted this facility by the finance company, in our case Hitachi Capital (one of the UK's leading finance companies in this market)
- We clearly advertise our office phone numbers and are contactable during working hours (no mobile numbers, 07xxx)
- We have established ourselves as one of the UK’s leading online watch companies selling millions of pounds worth of watches every year
- All our watches are brand new and as such your receipt will show that 20% VAT has been paid - Beware of internet companies pre-registering watches and therefore effectively selling second hand watches where the receipt will not show 20% VAT! Also beware of UK and overseas internet companies who ship the watch to you from outside of Europe as someone will be liable for import taxes and 20% VAT prior to delivery! Some companies offer huge discounts in this way by making you liable for the VAT and hiding the fact in their Terms & Conditions
- We are the only Internet company in this market, selected by Who's Who Publications, to be listed in the 'Who's Who Britain's Business Leaders 2012' based on our financial strength and business achievements since 2005
- We have a merchant account with HSBC bank - the ability to take credit card payments, a facility that would quickly be revoked should customers complain about non-receipt of goods or goods not being authentic as described
- All our watches originate from authorised dealers and are identical to you buying it from the dealer direct (serial number, warranty, packaging, manuals etc)
- We are one of very few companies to have the confidence to ask Trustpilot, an independent review company, to display all the reviews they receive back from our customers – This ensures that the reviews displayed on our website are accurate and truly reflect the level of service you will receive from us
- Do not be surprised by the levels of discount on offer as there is a large mark-up in the jewellery & watch trade and by stocking very few watches and being office based we are able to work with low margins and high turnover
Finally, for complete peace of mind, when you buy from a UK company using your credit card (and some debit card) this will insure your purchase against non-receipt of goods or goods not being as described (i.e. perfect condition and authentic).
We hope that these points put your mind at rest and we look forward to your custom.